Comment on page
Migrating from WhatApp Business API to WhatApp Mobile Apps
You can follow these steps to migrate from WhatsApp Business API to Normal WhatsApp Mobile Apps (WhatsApp Messenger or WhatsApp Business App)
- There should not be any pending dues.
- A number can not be deleted from WhatsApp Business API if the business has sent more than 1000 messages within the last 30 days using that number.
- Our team will check for any pending dues and provide you instructions to clear them
- They will pause all incoming & outgoing messages to make sure no new messages are going.
- They will provide you with a date when the deletion could happen.
- Once the date comes, our team will place a deletion request with Meta and will update you.
Once a number has been deleted from a WhatsApp Business platform, it can be used again in the WhatsApp Consumer app, or may be registered again in the WhatsApp Business platform. Note that different rules apply to deleted phones that had been banned by the WhatsApp Business Platform.