Comment on page
It allows you to train the NLP engine with your FAQs so that AI can understand user's queries and answer them automatically.
In the previous articles you have learned about how to create bots and deploy them. There are some users who do not select given options from the flow but type some other query they might be having. For example chatbot flow is asking them if they want to know more about products but user is interested in shipping fee. So user might type a query like "how much it the shipping fee" or "do you provide free shipping to New York" etc. To automate responses of such queries, you can train the NLP engine with the sample FAQ queries. After that NLP engine will try to match the similarity of query with the training data you have provided (It does not do the exact matching). If it finds user's query closer to the training data, it would respond with the configured response automatically. Otherwise it will trigger the Fallback or Transfer bot to handle the deviation.
- 2.Choose the channel for which you want to train the keywords for from the top - Web Bots, Facebook Bots or WhatsApp Bots
- 3.Go to FAQs section in your selected channel.
4. Click on "+Create FAQ" link to create a faq. Give any relevant name such as pricing, product feature etc.
5. In the left section "if user says something similar to" enter a phrase or query user might have. Press enter to add it to the list. Similarly add multiple variations of the same query. The more variations you add, better it would work but be sure to add phrases similar to user queries without any spelling mistakes, rather than entering only keywords.
6. In the right section you can provide responses to the above queries. It is discussed in the separate section below.
There are 3 type of responses
- 1.Simple text response: If someone asks "Are the products made in China?", there can be simple text response saying "Our products are imported from various countries including, but not limited to China, Thailand, India and Brazil"
- 2.Custom Bot response: When response is not just a plain text, or list of texts but whole decision tree. Then you can hook the user to one of your custom bots.
- 3.Pre-trained Bot response: This is another option where you want to hook the user to a pre-trained bot.
QuickReply.ai allows you to add multiple text responses. But, there can be only one bot response and it can be the last response only.
Once the above is configured, AI will start answering queries based on the training data automatically. To further add more training data based on real user's interactions, you can download all queries and train the bot with unmatched queries. Below are the steps to download queries.