Comment on page
A step-by-step guide on how to set up Click-to-WhatsApp ads
Before you embark on the ad creation journey, ensure you must have the following:
1. WhatsApp Business Account: For CTWA ads, you will need more than Standard WhatsApp. You'll need the WhatsApp Business App or API. Each offers features like chat automation, product catalogs, and more tailored for businesses.
2. Integration with Facebook: Connecting your WhatsApp Business account to your Facebook page is imperative. This is a straightforward process via the Facebook Business page settings.
Read our detailed blog to learn the benefits of using Click-to-WhatsApp ads.
Note: A basic understanding of Facebook Advertising is beneficial.
1. Go to Facebook Ads Manager.
2. Go to Campaigns and click on 'Create'.
3. Campaign Goal: Opt for ‘Traffic’ as the campaign objective. Click on ‘Continue’.
4. Now, name your campaign. Click ‘Next’.
5. Select conversion location to WhatsApp.
6. Select the audience. This is where precision matters. Define your target audience based on age, location, interests, and other demographics. Click ‘Next’.
7. Select a media. A visually appealing ad is likelier to get clicks. Use high-quality images, videos, or carousels to make your ad stand out.
8 . Add Primary text, headline, and description for your ad.
9 . Message Template: Personalize the message template to resonate with your audience. This is the message they'll receive upon clicking the ad.
10. Preview your ad before publishing. Ensure all elements align with your brand and message, and click 'Publish.' Facebook will review it, and your ad will go live upon approval.