Please Fill in all the details provided after Creating the Account before proceeding further with the Subscription.
Business Manager should be Verified You can check the Business Manager Verification status from here: https://business.facebook.com/settings/info
If it isn’t verified, please verify it first by following these steps: https://help.quickreply.ai/portal/en/kb/articles/how-to-get-facebook-business-manager-verified
The number should not be active on WhatsApp
If the Phone number is connected to any other Business Service Provider (BSP):
- 2FA needs to be disabled for adding the number into QuickReply.ai
If you want to use your current running Phone number you might need to Delete the WhatsApp account on that number.
Once a number is connected to WhatsApp API:
- 1.It can not be downgraded to WhatsApp Business/ WhatsApp messenger we use on mobile phones.
- 2.The number will only be accessible through QuickReply's dashboard.
- 3.All your chat history and contact information will be lost.
Please ensure that you have submitted all the Pre-requisites before initiating the Subscription. Once the Pre-requisites are submitted, initiate your Subscription below:
If the currency is showing as USD, please connect to the Onboarding Team or [email protected] for INR prices.
The Subscription amount is to be payable for using QuickReply’s dashboard and the Per Message pricing needs to be paid to WhatsApp which will be exclusive of the Subscription amount. Please find the Pricing here: https://www.quickreply.ai/pricing
- WhatsApp starts the subscription from the day the WABA (WhatsApp Business API) account creation is initiated.
- The Subscription to the Platform will be counted from the day the Subscription is paid.
- Please ensure that you have submitted all the Pre-requisites to QuickReply.ai team before initiating the Subscription.
- There is a consistent dependency on WhatsApp APIs which might cause delays. This is discussed briefly under Timeline for API Account Setup and Setting up of Initial Campaigns.
Per message Pricing depends on the Recipient's location and not the Sender's (Your API account) location. There is a variation in prices based on Different Global regions. Please check the same below: https://quickreply.page.link/AqMG
Once all the Pre-requisites are provided and the Initial Subscription is done, we initiate your API Account setup on WhatsApp.
It is required to approve the BSP's (Business Solution Provider's) request sent to your Facebook Business Manager so that all the details can be sent to WhatsApp for Approval.
There are two ways to get this done:
1. You can provide us Admin Access to your Facebook Business Manager.
2. We can come on a Screen share on your device to proceed with the steps. [via remote sharing through Team Viewer/ Anydesk]
The approvals from WhatsApp in the account setup can take from 2 to 4 days. Here are the key points that are dependent on WhatsApp’s end:
- WhatsApp OTP Verification
If any of the above points get rejected by WhatsApp then the promised deadline can extend to 7 to 10 days.
During the Verification steps, we will be triggering an OTP on your phone number after 2-3 days of which the Account will be live with WhatsApp and we will integrate with QuickReply.ai set up the Initial setup with QuickReply.ai
Once the WhatsApp API Account is fully set, we will start setting up your account on QuickReply.ai
Initial campaigns include these steps:
- 1.Sending Initial Templates for Approvals to WhatsApp
- 2.Creating the Automated campaigns (Abandoned Cart recovery, Order Alerts, etc.)
Templates approval is an automated process from WhatsApp and can take up to 2 days. In extreme cases, it can extend. Unfortunately, we do not have a hold over the speedy Approvals and cause for Rejections!
Once the Automated Campaigns are set, the QuickReply.ai team will perform testing of the campaigns in a controlled environment.
Here are some pointers related to the Testing:
- 1.Partial Collaborator Access to your Shopify Store will be requested.
- 2.A few test orders will be placed with these details:
- 1.Customer Name: Test Test
- 2.Customer Tag: QR-test
- 3.After the Testing is finished, the Test Orders will be canceled.
Once the Initial Campaigns are completely set and the messages are up and running, you can then reach out to our Team at [email protected] for any Modifications.
Please note that 360Dialog is our Credit Partner from META.
You are suggested to "Not delete the Integration and Access" from the Facebook Business Manager. Disintegration may lead to a permanent stoppage in Inflow and Outflow messages for the API number.
Last modified 6mo ago